create new tag
view all tags
Share this page
Twitter Delicious Digg Facebook Google Bookmarks Reddit StumbleUpon

GunWiki Q&A: October 2008

As last month, if you want to see the raw queries, click here. In this file, only the responses will reside.

Articles Modified or Added in Response to These Questions

Answers In Progress

Brief Answers

  • ps90 upper for ar15 lower: You're asking about the Rhineland Arms AR-57, which allows the AR-15 to accept PS-90 magazines, and eject the spent brass through the magazine well. Rhineland Arms seems to sell these exclusively through Military Gun Supply. According to their webpage for the AR-57, it seems that there is a large waiting list for these uppers now.
  • clips for a jld ptr 91 assault rifle: PTR-91's accept G3 magazines.
  • why cant you buy ammo in california if youre from out of state?: Some cities have local ordinances which mandate a California driver's license for the purchase of ammo. This is absolutely not a state-wide requirement, however.

-- SeanNewton - 21 Nov 2008

Edit | Attach | Watch | Print version | History: r5 < r4 < r3 < r2 < r1 | Backlinks | Raw View | Raw edit | More topic actions
Topic revision: r5 - 04 Jan 2010 - SeanNewton
Would this information help out someone you know? Click here to share it! Twitter Delicious Digg Facebook Google Bookmarks LinkedIn Reddit StumbleUpon

This site is powered by the TWiki collaboration platform Powered by PerlCopyright © 2008-2024 by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding TWiki? Send feedback