Share this page
Search Terms: March 2008
Articles Written in Response to These Questions
- ProcArCollapsibleButtstockInstallRemove, which covers the installation and removal of collapsible buttstocks (and their associated buffer tubes) on the AR. I've taken pictures for a similar article using the standard A2 stock, as well.
Articles Identified as Needing Written
- what is the length of a a2 buffer tube: Excellent question, which I need to get around to finding out a good answer for.
- cz-52 9mm barrel suppliers: Federal Arms Corp (FAC) used to supply 9mm barrels for the CZ-52. However, all their assets have since been sold to Century International Arms, and the barrels are only available now in the after market.
- detachable magazine fed shotgun: Look for the Knoxx Sidewinder kit (discontinued), the Saiga-12, or the Valtro shotgun.
- berdan primers retail: Good luck. According to some reading last night, there are 9 different sizes and Old Western Scrounger has stopped carrying them.
- difference between standard and match bmg: Just a tighter chamber. Match chambers may not like surplus ammo.
- shotgun detachable magazine california: For semi-auto... no. For pump action, sure.
- how to deprime berdan: I just learned about an RCBS hand tool to remove Berdan primers without using water. So, that's neat and all, but trying to actually get replacement primers seems to be a daunting task.
- mak90 with monsterman grip: You could do it if you wanted to, but if you're trying to make an unregistered MAK-90 California-legal, it's just not gonna work.
Questions which will be answered
-- SeanNewton - 26 Mar 2008
- ak bolt cutter rivet tool: Will take a picture of mine.
- force to detonate .223 primer: VERY good question! I suspect that the #300 and such numbers on CCI primers relate to this, but I'll research it before saying anything more.
- anatomy of armor piercing bullet: I oughtta go ahead and diagram this.
- removing a permanent ar 15 flash hider: I probably ought to go into the various means of permanent affixation, actually. Plus why you might or might not be ok with doing this.
Would this information help out someone you know? Click here to share it!