Share this page
GunWiki Q&A: November 2008
As last month, if you want to see the raw queries, click here. In this file, only the responses will reside.
Articles Modified or Added in Response to These Questions
- RefArFamily: Updated to note that DPMS and AR-10 magazines are not compatible.
Answers In Progress
- how to convert a saiga: Need to add this to the want list.
- "hunt vs. brown": I need to create a "significant cases in California law" page.
-- SeanNewton - 03 Dec 2008
- su-16 side folding stock: Currently, no such stock is specifically made for the SU-16. However, the Delta model folds under and Kel-Tec sells an adapter which allows the SU-16 to work with any side-folding stock that fits on the AR-15.
- installing a su16 scope mount: The SU-16 has a rail on top, so anything that mounts onto a weaver-spec rail should mount.
- interchangeable rifle .223 7.62x39mm: The AR-15 can interchange between these two calibers if you change the upper and magazine.
- mp 308 rifle: Looks like this is a 308 AK-47, much like the Robinson Arms VEPR rifles.
- are dpms and armalite 308 magazines compatible: NO. Absolutely not.
- baby desert eagle 9mm diagram: While your owner's manual will probably have something like this, you should bear in mind that the Baby Eagle is basically just a CZ-75 clone with some slight modifications. You can probably get by with a CZ-75 diagram.
- number of guns you can own in california: There's no limit on the number of guns you can own in California.
- what qualifies as a large capacity magazine in ca: Anything over 10 rounds. However, tubular magazines don't count.
- is cheytac rifle available in ca: Yes, although most folks can't afford one.
Would this information help out someone you know? Click here to share it!